With our Head Office at Norwich, a depot in Peterborough and a sub depot at Sudbury, we are well positioned to offer great local service. All vending operators, engineers and ancillary staff are well equipped to ensure a rapid response to all our customers throughout Norfolk, Suffolk and East Anglia.
We pride ourself on providing a highly efficient and innovative vending service that meets the demands of today’s discerning customers.
Our path to sustainability
NVCS Ltd has recognised its responsibility as an organisation towards the short and long term impacts of its business in relation to the environment, both locally and globally.
Accredited members of the Norfolk Carbon Charter and ISO 14001 certified, we are working with our employees and across our value chain to address our environmental impacts and develop innovative ways to make our business more environmentally sustainable.
It is the intention of NVCS to prevent pollution, reduce packaging, reduce waste, encourage recycling and ultimately reduce our carbon footprint.
To reduce our energy use and carbon emissions we have:
- Installed 50kW of solar PV (reducing our carbon emissions by around 7.3 tonnes/year)
- Upgraded our warehouse and office lighting to LED units
- Switched our boiler to a more efficient model
- Invested in an electric car to trial the viability of rolling this out across our fleet
To reduce environmental impacts across our supply chain we:
- Facilitate re-use by refurbishing second-hand vending machines
- Set up customer machines with timers and sensors to reduce energy use
- Ensure all paper cups in our offices are recycled and encourage our customers to do the same
- Have reduced the amount of pallet wrap we use by around 30%
- Supply Rainforest Alliance certified coffee. See our section on Fairtrade and Sustainable products for more information